Welcome to the very first Lifelong Learners Link-Up here at DesperateHomeschoolers.com! I am so very excited that you are here! I can’t wait to see what you have to share this week!
It’s time to party!
Have you learned something or helped someone else learn something and shared about it on a blog? We want to hear about it! It can be anything! Homeschool curriculum and weekly wrap-up posts are welcome, but so are recipe posts where you learned to cook something new! Did you learn something from a book you read and reviewed? Have you learned a new and better way to clean or organize your home or office? Are you learning how to do a better job at taking care of your body or your soul? Come and link it up below! Click on “Add your link” and then copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload, and then click around to visit some of the other great posts in the party and meet some new bloggers and friends!
Why should you link up to Lifelong Learners Link-Up?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Lifelong Learners Link-Up button above and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.), and please share about this party with any lifelong learners you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!